Bread Crock - #09
An easy way to bake bread with just three ingredients.
Self-rising flour, sugar, and a can of
something carbonated (soda pop).
Comes with a quick recipe that is simple for a fast paced life.
Misplace your bread crock recipe? Click Here!
What else can I use with this Bread Crock?
- A Casserole Recipe: Example - Green Bean Casserole
- A Baked Bean Recipe
- A Bag Of Microwave Popcorn
- A Utensil Holder
- The two sturdy handles on the sides help you remove the crock from the oven.
- The straight sided walls help with the easy release of bread and works great for clean-up.
- All of our stoneware bakes evenly because the thickness of the clay is relatively the same on all sides.
- Microwave, Oven, Dishwasher, and Food Safe.
- Handmade on the potter's wheel.
- Made in Iowa, U.S.A.
7 inches in diameter
6 inches in height
64 fluid ounces
Also Known As:
Handmade Pottery Bread Baker
Stoneware Pottery Bread Cooker
Wheel Thrown Pottery Bread Crock
Handcrafted Bread Crock
Additional Information (click on the links for even more info):
- Item availability: We have many items in-stock but our inventory is very fluid.
- After you place an order, you will receive a detailed email letting you know if your item is in-stock or not.
- IF time is an issue, please CALL (during open hours) or EMAIL us for item availability BEFORE purchasing. We are happy to answer questions.
- In-stock items: We will hold or ship the item ASAP.
- Out-of-stock items: We will create it for you in 3-14 weeks (depending on the season and the quantity of orders in our queue).
- Shipping Policy: We ship through USPS.
- Handmade Pottery Policy: This is what to expect in regards to our pottery.
- Every item is made by hand on the potter's wheel or hand-formed using the slab table. This makes each one unique as a fingerprint.
- Pictures online are a good representation of what the pottery looks like; what you receive is not the exact same item in the picture.
- Pots may vary in shape, size, glaze, and patterns from kiln load to kiln load.
- Our pottery glaze colors might look different depending on what they are viewed on (computer monitor or device). Our Glaze Color Options page shows many items (from different kiln loads) in the same glaze color for you to see the color range.