Contact > Registry - Create/Edit/Find > How does this work?
How does this work?
After you complete a registry we will....
- Email you a copy
- Post this on our website as soon as we can
- After we post your registry, we will send you an email with a link to your registry.
- Then you can share that link to your friends and family.
- Print a copy to have at our store for your friends and family to choose from
- Note: We have you fill out a passcode, so no one else can alter your selection.
- We just want to make sure it is you making changes and not some weirdo.
We will create the pieces on your list and hold them back for you.
- Completed items are ready for friends or family to purchase.
- If the items are not completed yet......don't worry......
- We will still be making it, but it just might not get done in time.
- We will give a gift certificate to the purchaser, with the purchased products name(s) on it, to take with them.
- The gift certificate will say the item will be done soon and the recipient will be notified when it is completed.
- Custom orders need to be paid in full before we will make and hold them back for your list.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can guests purchase gifts from?
- Your guests are welcome to come to our physical store in Dayton, Iowa.
- They can also go to our registry page and buy online.
How do I know when an item has been purchased from my registry?
- We will update your page as often as we can. Our printed copy at the store will be the master copy.
- You will have to periodically check it. We will not send an email saying 'something has been purchased from your list.'
Can I keep my registry private?
- Yes, we do not have to create a page online for you.
- We can keep the paper version here at our store.
How do I update my registry account information: shipping address, contact information, event info?
- Send us an email with your passcode and your new information.