Marvelous Mug Project 2022
Welcome to our Marvelous Mug Project of 2022. Tyler, the pottery guy, created 128 very unique mugs. Each one is completely different from our established mugs shown in the "Mugs" section of our website.
Tyler only made one of each mug for this project.
If any mug is marked "SOLD," we are not taking orders for replicas of that mug.
- Click on the picture of any mug you if you would like to see it bigger.
- The mug's ITEM # is shown in the top right corner of each picture.
- In the "Pick Your Mug" drop down menu, select the ITEM # of the mug you wish to purchase.
- Then fill out the remaining questions/options.
- Click the "Add to Cart" button.
- If you want to purchase an additional Marvelous Mug, repeat the process above after adding the first mug to your "cart."
- We will keep this webpage updated as best as we can:)
As shown on each mugs' individual picture.
Click the picture to find out.
(Since each mug is different, we did not
get exact fluid ounce for each mug:)
These are APPROXIMATE volume measurements
Small: 7 to 8 fluid ounces
Medium: 14 to 16 fluid ounces
Large: 17 to 19 fluid ounces
Extra Large: 22 to 27 fluid ounces
(The Extra Large Mug "22M92" was an outlier and held 36 fl. oz.)
Additional Information (click on the links for even more info):
- We only made one of each mug, so the mugs not marked "SOLD" are in stock. (If the mug you want says, "SOLD OUT" by the Quantity area, it is sold out, we just haven't update the picture yet.)
- If you select "Ship My Order," we will ship your order within one week of purchase. If you select "In-Store Pickup" we will hold the mug for you to pick up at your convenience.
- We ship through USPS.
- Handmade Pottery Policy: This is what to expect in regards to our pottery.
- Every marvelous mug is made by hand on the potter's wheel. This makes each one unique as a fingerprint.
- Our pottery glaze colors might look different depending on what they are viewed on (computer monitor or device).
THIS PAGE WAS UPDATED ON: 7-15-2022 at 11:36 AM