- Pottery Products
- Limited Edition
- Rain Collection
- Lamp: Rain Collection - #2801
Lamp: Rain Collection - #2801
This body of the lamp is handmade on the potter's wheel.
Each vertical carved mark on the vessel is made with one stroke of a loop tool.
And yes, this precision pattern takes some time. The pattern goes all the way around the vessel.
Number of Lights: 1
Switch Type: 3-Way
Bulb Base: Standard E26 Medium
Cord Length: 6.5 ft (approximately:)
Lamp Shade: Not included
Light Bulb: Not included
In the checkout cart please specify what cord color:
-White Electrical Cord
-Brown Electrical Cord
-Doesn't Really Matter
7 inches in diameter (at widest point of the pottery, not the shade.)
10 inches in height (just the pottery vessel)
21.25 inches in height (pottery and hardware)
Also Known As:
Additional Information (click on the links for even more info):
- Item availability: We have many items in-stock but our inventory is very fluid.
- After you place an order, you will receive a detailed email letting you know if your item is in-stock or not.
- IF time is an issue, please CALL (during open hours) or EMAIL us for item availability BEFORE purchasing. We are happy to answer questions.
- In-stock items: We will hold or ship the item ASAP.
- Out-of-stock items: We will create it for you in 3-14 weeks (depending on the season and the quantity of orders in our queue).
- Shipping Policy: We ship through USPS.
- Handmade Pottery Policy: This is what to expect in regards to our pottery.
- Every item is made by hand on the potter's wheel or hand-formed using the slab table. This makes each one unique as a fingerprint.
- Pictures online are a good representation of what the pottery looks like; what you receive is not the exact same item in the picture.
- Pots may vary in shape, size, glaze, and patterns from kiln load to kiln load.
- Our pottery glaze colors might look different depending on what they are viewed on (computer monitor or device). Our Glaze Color Options page shows many items (from different kiln loads) in the same glaze color for you to see the color range.