- Pottery Products
- Pitcher & Basin Set - #280
Pitcher & Basin Set - #280
Used for home use, decoration, or a foot washing ceremony.
Want a scripture verse added to the rim of
the basin and/or on the handle of the pitcher?
All medium pitchers and basins are
handmade on the potter's wheel.
Microwave, oven, dishwasher, and food safe.
We offer, for an additional cost of $7.00, the option of adding a
thin neoprene pad to the bottom of the pitcher and to the bottom of the basin.
The thin black neoprene pad helps to protect the pitcher and the basin from being harshly set down.
We recommend the neoprene pad being added.
The neoprene pads microwave and dishwasher safe.
Medium Pitcher Dimensions:
5 1/2 inches in diameter
9 inches in height
64 fluid ounces
Medium Pitcher: #175
Need a different pitcher? Click here!
Medium Basin Dimensions:
13 inches in diameter
4.5 inches in height
120 fluid ounces
Medium Basin: #192
Need a different basin? Click here!
Also Known As:
Additional Information (click on the links for even more info):
- Item availability: We have many items in-stock but our inventory is very fluid.
- After you place an order, you will receive a detailed email letting you know if your item is in-stock or not.
- IF time is an issue, please CALL (during open hours) or EMAIL us for item availability BEFORE purchasing. We are happy to answer questions.
- In-stock items: We will hold or ship the item ASAP.
- Out-of-stock items: We will create it for you in 3-14 weeks (depending on the season and the quantity of orders in our queue).
- Shipping Policy: We ship through USPS.
- Handmade Pottery Policy: This is what to expect in regards to our pottery.
- Every item is made by hand on the potter's wheel or hand-formed using the slab table. This makes each one unique as a fingerprint.
- Pictures online are a good representation of what the pottery looks like; what you receive is not the exact same item in the picture.
- Pots may vary in shape, size, glaze, and patterns from kiln load to kiln load.
- Our pottery glaze colors might look different depending on what they are viewed on (computer monitor or device). Our Glaze Color Options page shows many items (from different kiln loads) in the same glaze color for you to see the color range.