Vase: Rain Collection - #3512
This handmade pottery vase has a texture that mimics that of a gentle rainfall in spring.
The flat rim is loosely based on the top of a thunderhead cloud.
- This vase is handmade on the potter's wheel.
- Each mark is hand carved.
- Marks are carved all the way around.
- This vase is part of our "Rain Collection."
- Microwave, oven, dishwasher, and food safe.
5.38 inches in diameter (widest part)
10.25 inches in height
Also Known As:
Large Size Vase
Additional Information (click on the links for even more info):
- Item availability: We have many items in-stock but our inventory is very fluid.
- After you place an order, you will receive a detailed email letting you know if your item is in-stock or not.
- IF time is an issue, please CALL (during open hours) or EMAIL us for item availability BEFORE purchasing. We are happy to answer questions.
- In-stock items: We will hold or ship the item ASAP.
- Out-of-stock items: We will create it for you in 3-14 weeks (depending on the season and the quantity of orders in our queue).
- Shipping Policy: We ship through USPS.
- Handmade Pottery Policy: This is what to expect in regards to our pottery.
- Every item is made by hand on the potter's wheel or hand-formed using the slab table. This makes each one unique as a fingerprint.
- Pictures online are a good representation of what the pottery looks like; what you receive is not the exact same item in the picture.
- Pots may vary in shape, size, glaze, and patterns from kiln load to kiln load.
- Our pottery glaze colors might look different depending on what they are viewed on (computer monitor or device). Our Glaze Color Options page shows many items (from different kiln loads) in the same glaze color for you to see the color range.