Bacon Cooker - #122
Microwave your bacon in minutes!
Grease collects in the bottom and your bacon becomes crispy.
Beautiful bacon for breakfast and burgers.
Our stoneware glazes create a smooth surface for easy clean-up.
Super Basic Instructions:
1. Fold about six bacon in half
2. Drape folded bacon over the top rim
3. Place a paper towel on top so it covers most of the bacon
4. Put the bacon cooker with the paper towel on top in your microwave
5. Microwave for about 5 minutes
6. Carefully remove the bacon cooker, probably with a pot holder, and see if the bacon has cooked to your liking.
7. Repeat if needed.
-Detailed instructions are included with purchase-
All bacon cookers are handmade on the potter's wheel.
Microwave, oven, dishwasher, and food safe.
Made in Iowa, U.S.A.
6 inches in diameter
5 1/2 inches in height
10 fluid ounces
Also Known As:
Additional Information (click on the links for even more info):
- Item availability: We have many items in-stock but our inventory is very fluid.
- After you place an order, you will receive a detailed email letting you know if your item is in-stock or not.
- IF time is an issue, please CALL (during open hours) or EMAIL us for item availability BEFORE purchasing. We are happy to answer questions.
- In-stock items: We will hold or ship the item ASAP.
- Out-of-stock items: We will create it for you in 3-14 weeks (depending on the season and the quantity of orders in our queue).
- We ship through USPS.
- Special guidelines apply.
- Be sure to read before ordering.
- Handmade Pottery Policy: This is what to expect in regards to our pottery.
- Every item is made by hand on the potter's wheel or hand-formed using the slab table. This makes each one unique as a fingerprint.
- Pictures online are a good representation of what the pottery looks like; what you receive is not the exact same item in the picture.
- Pots may vary in shape, size, glaze, and patterns from kiln load to kiln load.
- Our pottery glaze colors might look different depending on what they are viewed on (computer monitor or device). Our Glaze Color Options page shows many items (from different kiln loads) in the same glaze color for you to see the color range.