Chicken Baker - #12
A ridiculously fun way to bake a whole chicken.
Pour any liquid in the vessel then shove the vessel
up the Southbound end of a Northbound chicken.
When placed in the oven or on the grill,
the liquid boils and steams the chicken.
Bake time: plan on about 20 minutes for every pound of chicken.
(We always use a meat thermometer, just to be safe.)
- Recipe and instructions included with purchase -
#RR12 Chicken Bakers are only made
in the Rustic Red Glaze Color.
We figure it is going up into the chicken so.....
All Chicken Bakers are handmade on the potter's wheel.
Microwave, oven, dishwasher, and food safe.
Our stoneware bakes evenly and our glazes create
a smooth surface that works great for clean-up.
Made in Iowa, U.S.A.
4.5 inches in diameter (at the very bottom)
5.5 inches in height
8 fluid ounces
Also Known As:
Additional Information (click on the links for even more info):
- Item availability: We have many items in-stock but our inventory is very fluid.
- After you place an order, you will receive a detailed email letting you know if your item is in-stock or not.
- IF time is an issue, please CALL (during open hours) or EMAIL us for item availability BEFORE purchasing. We are happy to answer questions.
- In-stock items: We will hold or ship the item ASAP.
- Out-of-stock items: We will create it for you in 3-14 weeks (depending on the season and the quantity of orders in our queue).
- We ship through USPS.
- Special guidelines apply.
- Be sure to read before ordering.
- Handmade Pottery Policy: This is what to expect in regards to our pottery.
- Every item is made by hand on the potter's wheel or hand-formed using the slab table. This makes each one unique as a fingerprint.
- Pictures online are a good representation of what the pottery looks like; what you receive is not the exact same item in the picture.
- Pots may vary in shape, size, glaze, and patterns from kiln load to kiln load.
- Our pottery glaze colors might look different depending on what they are viewed on (computer monitor or device). Our Glaze Color Options page shows many items (from different kiln loads) in the same glaze color for you to see the color range.