Apple Baker - #08
A healthy and delicious way to bake your apple in its
own juice. Works in the oven or in the microwave.
Recipe is included with purchase.
All Apple Bakers are handmade on the potter's wheel.
Misplace your apple baker recipe? Click here!
Our stoneware bakes evenly and our glazes
create a smooth surface for easy clean-up.
Microwave, oven, dishwasher, and food safe.
Made in Iowa, U.S.A.
5.5 inches outside diameter
3 inches in height
18 fluid ounces
Also Known As:
Additional Information (click on the links for even more info):
- Item availability: We have many items in-stock but our inventory is very fluid.
- After you place an order, you will receive a detailed email letting you know if your item is in-stock or not.
- IF time is an issue, please CALL (during open hours) or EMAIL us for item availability BEFORE purchasing. We are happy to answer questions.
- In-stock items: We will hold or ship the item ASAP.
- Out-of-stock items: We will create it for you in 3-14 weeks (depending on the season and the quantity of orders in our queue).
- Shipping Policy: We ship through USPS.
- Handmade Pottery Policy: This is what to expect in regards to our pottery.
- Every item is made by hand on the potter's wheel or hand-formed using the slab table. This makes each one unique as a fingerprint.
- Pictures online are a good representation of what the pottery looks like; what you receive is not the exact same item in the picture.
- Pots may vary in shape, size, glaze, and patterns from kiln load to kiln load.
- Our pottery glaze colors might look different depending on what they are viewed on (computer monitor or device). Our Glaze Color Options page shows many items (from different kiln loads) in the same glaze color for you to see the color range.
Apple Baker -
Super Simple Snack Instructions
This particular set of instructions isn't "fancy" at all. BUT our family really enjoys this as a snack.
Then add 1 - 2 Tbsp
of brown sugar
Then add a dash of cinnamon. (You can also add walnuts, raisins, etc)
Place in microwave for 3 minutes. If you use an oven, bake at 350-375 for 25-30 minutes. (Both ways, give or take some time, depending on the apple).
Add ice cream and caramel to make it....a not so