Honey Jar - #66
Sweet! This jar has a cutout in the lid so you can
leave a honey stick in the jar at all times. If you don't want the
honey stick left in the jar, simply turn the lid a little and then the opening is now closed.
- Honey stick in the jar: Turn the lid so both holes line up.
- Honey stick not in the jar: Turn the lid a little, so the holes don't line up, and now the jar is closed.
- The top of the honey jar is narrow and can be easily gripped.
- The base of the honey jar is wide so it won't tip over
- Microwave, Oven, Dishwasher, and Food Safe.
- Handmade on the potter's wheel.
- Made in Iowa, U.S.A.
DOES NOT INCLUDE THE HONEY STICK
OR THE HONEY TO FILL THE JAR
Choose your handle style:
Straight or Rope
(pictures provided to the left)
3.5 inches top diameter
4 inches bottom diameter
5 inches in height
18 fluid ounces
Also Known As:
Handmade Pottery Honey Jar
Handmade Pottery Honey Pot
Stoneware Pottery Honey Jar
Stoneware Pottery Honey Pot
Additional Information (click on the links for even more info):
- Item availability: We have many items in-stock but our inventory is very fluid.
- After you place an order, you will receive a detailed email letting you know if your item is in-stock or not.
- IF time is an issue, please CALL (during open hours) or EMAIL us for item availability BEFORE purchasing. We are happy to answer questions.
- In-stock items: We will hold or ship the item ASAP.
- Out-of-stock items: We will create it for you in 3-14 weeks (depending on the season and the quantity of orders in our queue).
- Shipping Policy: We ship through USPS.
- Handmade Pottery Policy: This is what to expect in regards to our pottery.
- Every item is made by hand on the potter's wheel or hand-formed using the slab table. This makes each one unique as a fingerprint.
- Pictures online are a good representation of what the pottery looks like; what you receive is not the exact same item in the picture.
- Pots may vary in shape, size, glaze, and patterns from kiln load to kiln load.
- Our pottery glaze colors might look different depending on what they are viewed on (computer monitor or device). Our Glaze Color Options page shows many items (from different kiln loads) in the same glaze color for you to see the color range.