Pasta Jar - #61
Don't store your pasta in the box it's sold in,
store multiple boxes in our pasta jar.
- The tall design allows you to store pasta without breaking it to fit in a container.
- The narrow middle of the vessel allows you to grab, tip, and shake out the pasta.
- The rim lip has a small spot that is cut out to allow the pasta to easily slide out.
- The handle of the lid has plenty of room to grab with confidence.
- The pasta jar itself has a narrow base so it doesn't take up much counter space.
Perfetto! (Italian for perfect)
All pasta jars are handmade on the potter's wheel.
Microwave, oven, dishwasher, and food safe.
Made in Iowa, U.S.A.
Choose your handle style:
Straight or Rope
(pictures provided to the left)
4 3/4 inches in diameter
12 inches in JAR height
13.5 inches TOTAL height
Two 16oz.boxes of pasta
No rubber seal.
Stone on stone.
Also Known As:
Additional Information (click on the links for even more info):
- Item availability: We have many items in-stock but our inventory is very fluid.
- After you place an order, you will receive a detailed email letting you know if your item is in-stock or not.
- IF time is an issue, please CALL (during open hours) or EMAIL us for item availability BEFORE purchasing. We are happy to answer questions.
- In-stock items: We will hold or ship the item ASAP.
- Out-of-stock items: We will create it for you in 3-14 weeks (depending on the season and the quantity of orders in our queue).
- Shipping Policy: We ship through USPS.
- Handmade Pottery Policy: This is what to expect in regards to our pottery.
- Every item is made by hand on the potter's wheel or hand-formed using the slab table. This makes each one unique as a fingerprint.
- Pictures online are a good representation of what the pottery looks like; what you receive is not the exact same item in the picture.
- Pots may vary in shape, size, glaze, and patterns from kiln load to kiln load.
- Our pottery glaze colors might look different depending on what they are viewed on (computer monitor or device). Our Glaze Color Options page shows many items (from different kiln loads) in the same glaze color for you to see the color range.