Salt & Pepper Shakers: Hole on Bottom - #45
Confused because there are no holes on top?
The hole in the bottom is where the ingredients come out from.
- To fill, flip upside down, slowly pour ingredient (salt or pepper) in the
cone shape, shake and tip at angle until gone. Repeat
until full. (fill over a bowl)
- To use, hold upright and shake. Done!
All salt & pepper shakers with a hole on the
bottom are handmade on the potter's wheel.
Microwave, oven, dishwasher, and food safe.
Made in Iowa, U.S.A.
2 1/2 inches in diameter
3 1/4 inches in height
3 - 4 fluid ounces
Also Known As:
dry ingredient shaker
Additional Information (click on the links for even more info):
- Item availability: We have many items in-stock but our inventory is very fluid.
- After you place an order, you will receive a detailed email letting you know if your item is in-stock or not.
- IF time is an issue, please CALL (during open hours) or EMAIL us for item availability BEFORE purchasing. We are happy to answer questions.
- In-stock items: We will hold or ship the item ASAP.
- Out-of-stock items: We will create it for you in 3-14 weeks (depending on the season and the quantity of orders in our queue).
- Shipping Policy: We ship through USPS.
- Handmade Pottery Policy: This is what to expect in regards to our pottery.
- Every item is made by hand on the potter's wheel or hand-formed using the slab table. This makes each one unique as a fingerprint.
- Pictures online are a good representation of what the pottery looks like; what you receive is not the exact same item in the picture.
- Pots may vary in shape, size, glaze, and patterns from kiln load to kiln load.
- Our pottery glaze colors might look different depending on what they are viewed on (computer monitor or device). Our Glaze Color Options page shows many items (from different kiln loads) in the same glaze color for you to see the color range.