Large Mixing Bowl - #34
Our mixing bowls are designed for
- Mixing up batter (pancakes, muffins, cakes)
- Whisking eggs
- Using as a serving bowl
- Easy pouring with its spout and handle.
- Easy mixing with the narrow bottom and handle for gripping
All large mixing bowls are handmade on the potter's wheel.
Microwave, oven, dishwasher, and food safe.
Made in Iowa, U.S.A.
9 inches in diameter
4 1/4 inches in height
60 fluid ounces
7 1/2 cups
Also Known As:
large batter bowl
large mixing bowl
large whisking bowl
Additional Information (click on the links for even more info):
- Item availability: We have many items in-stock but our inventory is very fluid.
- After you place an order, you will receive a detailed email letting you know if your item is in-stock or not.
- IF time is an issue, please CALL (during open hours) or EMAIL us for item availability BEFORE purchasing. We are happy to answer questions.
- In-stock items: We will hold or ship the item ASAP.
- Out-of-stock items: We will create it for you in 3-14 weeks (depending on the season and the quantity of orders in our queue).
- Shipping Policy: We ship through USPS.
- Handmade Pottery Policy: This is what to expect in regards to our pottery.
- Every item is made by hand on the potter's wheel or hand-formed using the slab table. This makes each one unique as a fingerprint.
- Pictures online are a good representation of what the pottery looks like; what you receive is not the exact same item in the picture.
- Pots may vary in shape, size, glaze, and patterns from kiln load to kiln load.
- Our pottery glaze colors might look different depending on what they are viewed on (computer monitor or device). Our Glaze Color Options page shows many items (from different kiln loads) in the same glaze color for you to see the color range.