Medium Cremation Urn - #2602
We are honored to make a medium cremation urn
for your loved one.
This medium cremation urn is to be used for a individual person.
How do I know what size of urn I need?
The general rule is for every pound of the person's
total weight you will need one cubic inch of space.
So if a person weighed 170lbs. you will need an urn
that will hold 170 cubic inches or larger.
(See below in the volume area.)
- Can be placed on a sturdy shelf.
- Can be buried in the ground.
- Lid creates a good seal, but can be glued down if needed.
- Handmade on the potter's wheel.
- Stoneware Pottery.
6.25 inches in diameter (at the widest point)
11 inches in height (without the lid and handle)
188 cubic inches
13.02 cups (1 cup = 14.44 cubic inches)
Also Known As:
Individual Cremation Urn
- In-stock items: we will hold or ship the item ASAP
- Out-of-stock items: we will create it for you: 3-10 weeks
- Call or email us for item availability if time is an issue
Sizes of all products are approximate to the nearest inch and volume measurement.
Every vessel is wheel-thrown by hand on the potter's wheel,
which makes each one unique as a fingerprint.
Pots will vary in shape, size, glaze, and patterns.