Medium Cremation Urn - #2602
We are honored to make a medium cremation urn
for your loved one.
This medium cremation urn is to be used for a individual person.
How do I know what size of urn I need?
The general rule is for every pound of the person's
total weight you will need one cubic inch of space.
So if a person weighed 170lbs. you will need an urn
that will hold 170 cubic inches or larger.
(See below in the volume area.)
- Can be placed on a sturdy shelf.
- Can be buried in the ground.
- Lid creates a good seal, but can be glued down if needed.
- Handmade on the potter's wheel.
- Stoneware Pottery.
6.25 inches in diameter (at the widest point)
11 inches in height (without the lid and handle)
188 cubic inches
13.02 cups (1 cup = 14.44 cubic inches)
Also Known As:
Individual Cremation Urn
Additional Information (click on the links for even more info):
- Item availability: We have many items in-stock but our inventory is very fluid.
- After you place an order, you will receive a detailed email letting you know if your item is in-stock or not.
- IF time is an issue, please CALL (during open hours) or EMAIL us for item availability BEFORE purchasing. We are happy to answer questions.
- In-stock items: We will hold or ship the item ASAP.
- Out-of-stock items: We will create it for you in 3-14 weeks (depending on the season and the quantity of orders in our queue).
- Shipping Policy: We ship through USPS.
- Handmade Pottery Policy: This is what to expect in regards to our pottery.
- Every item is made by hand on the potter's wheel or hand-formed using the slab table. This makes each one unique as a fingerprint.
- Pictures online are a good representation of what the pottery looks like; what you receive is not the exact same item in the picture.
- Pots may vary in shape, size, glaze, and patterns from kiln load to kiln load.
- Our pottery glaze colors might look different depending on what they are viewed on (computer monitor or device). Our Glaze Color Options page shows many items (from different kiln loads) in the same glaze color for you to see the color range.