Small Cremation Urn - #2601
We are honored to make a small cremation urn
for your loved one or a beloved pet.
This small cremation urn is to be used as a
'keepsake' for a small amount of ashes.
How do I know what size of urn I need?
The general rule is for every pound of the person or pet's
total weight you will need one cubic inch of space.
So if a person weighed 170lbs. you will need an urn
that will hold 170 cubic inches or larger.
- Small enough to be easily placed on a shelf or mantel.
- Lid creates a good seal, but can be glued down if needed.
- Handmade on the potter's wheel.
- Stoneware Pottery.
4 inches in diameter
6 inches in height (without the lid and handle)
A small amount of ash of
your loved one or
Also Known As:
- In-stock items: we will hold or ship the item ASAP
- Out-of-stock items: we will create it for you: 3-10 weeks
- Call or email us for item availability if time is an issue
Sizes of all products are approximate to the nearest inch and volume measurement.
Every vessel is wheel-thrown by hand on the potter's wheel,
which makes each one unique as a fingerprint.
Pots will vary in shape, size, glaze, and patterns.