Unglazed Toad Abode - #98
Place this in your flower bed to provide shelter for a
Steps to attract and keep toads:
1. Keep the rent low.
2. Toads like a cool, moist, and shady spot to hang
3. Put the Toad Abode on top of dirt, not a hard surface.
Toads like to burrow down. Make sure it’s moist soil.
You might want to add leaves as bedding.
4. A small outdoor pool is not a bad idea to have, like
an old flowerpot or saucer. Toads sit in the water to
absorb moisture, not to swim. Be sure to rinse and refill
often. (Toads are lazy.)
5. Toads are nocturnal insect, eaters. They like to eat
insects and invertebrates, such as flies, moths,
grasshoppers, spiders, beetles, crickets, grubs, slugs,
and more! Want to add a buffet table for them?
Try a solar powered night light by the abode.
6. Locate the Toad Abode from family pets. Toads like
their privacy, so please them alone.
7. Recommended that you bring inside if your region
has the possibility of freezing outside.
All toad abodes are handmade on the potter's wheel.
Microwave, oven, dishwasher, and food safe.
Made in Iowa, U.S.A.
8 inches in diameter
5 inches in height
one toad or maybe even a family of toads.
Also Known As:
Toad Rental House
Toad Time-Share House
Additional Information (click on the links for even more info):
- Item availability: We have many items in-stock but our inventory is very fluid.
- After you place an order, you will receive a detailed email letting you know if your item is in-stock or not.
- IF time is an issue, please CALL (during open hours) or EMAIL us for item availability BEFORE purchasing. We are happy to answer questions.
- In-stock items: We will hold or ship the item ASAP.
- Out-of-stock items: We will create it for you in 3-14 weeks (depending on the season and the quantity of orders in our queue).
- Shipping Policy: We ship through USPS.
- Handmade Pottery Policy: This is what to expect in regards to our pottery.
- Every item is made by hand on the potter's wheel or hand-formed using the slab table. This makes each one unique as a fingerprint.
- Pictures online are a good representation of what the pottery looks like; what you receive is not the exact same item in the picture.
- Pots may vary in shape, size, glaze, and patterns from kiln load to kiln load.
- Our pottery glaze colors might look different depending on what they are viewed on (computer monitor or device). Our Glaze Color Options page shows many items (from different kiln loads) in the same glaze color for you to see the color range.